Friday, November 14, 2008

FREE MUSIC FTW?!

So as I'm sure most of you have heard by now (if you're in the area, if not, I'll reiterate), Extra! Extra! Happy Hardcore Returns to Buffalo! this weekend (November 14th - 16th for those of you reading this late) has been cancelled. There were some last minute venue issues that led to the cancellation of the party. It sucks pretty bad, but hey, these things happen. So anyways I thought to myself....the party's tomorrow......I had a pretty good idea what I was gonna play....why don't I record that shit and whack it online for everyone pissed off the party was cancelled.

So I did. And here it is.

I'm not 100% happy with it. Like I said it's a rough idea of what I was gonna play. The whole ending bit probably would've got hucked out the window in favor of some other tunes. I doubt I would've played Pacific Sun in it's entirety (I can personally only stand about 3 and a half minutes of it). And such and such. But this is what I had pulled out, so this is what you get.

I didn't really try too hard here. A few sloppy mixes. At one point I seem to recall hitting the jog wheel on the wrong CDJ. But meh. It's still a fun mix. At least I think so anyway.

So, on behalf of everyone involved with Extra! Extra!, we're sorry the party didn't get to happen. Here's some free music. Please don't kill us. Hahahahaha

PLEASE NOTE!

I was booked to play 90 minutes, so this set is 90 minutes long. It will NOT fit on a CD. If you want to fit, chop it off after the last breakdown in Hey Jude. Or before Hey Jude. I know a lot of people don't like it. Aaaaaaaaaaaanyways!

Saiyan - Extra! Extra!

http://www.deejay-mixes.com/download.php?mode=song_hifi&band_id=4&song_id=203 (Left click to download)

Entity - Stargazer (Reese Remix) - CLSM
Michael Mansion featuring Alina and Reese - Real Love (Reese's Duet Mix) - K-12
Cube::Hard and Poison Rain - Stingray - Just Another Label
Billy "Daniel" Bunter and CLSM featuring Leah Symons - My Desire (Breaks to Kicks edit) - CLSM
Double Dutch - Bring The Noise - EDM Ultra
Ultrabeat vs Darren Styles - Discolights (Extended Mix/Darren Styles Hardcore Mix edit) - All Around The World
Emarr Gee - Apologize - Amplified Digital
Sion - Oh Oh Oh - Executive Sounds
Impact - The Finest - Ballistic Bootlegs
Sy and Unknown featuring Lou Lou - U R My Phantasy (Darren Styles Remix) - Quosh
Emarr Gee - Umbrella - Amplified Digital
Brisk and Ham featuring MC Whizzkidd - Crazy Love (Gammer Remix) - Next Generation
S3rl - Pretty Rave Girl (S3rl's Mixup) - Relentless
Audio X - Spider Pig - ASR Free
Statik - Got A Feeling (Darren Styles Mix) - Northwest
Brisk and V.A.G.A.B.O.N.D. - Eyeopener 2007 - Next Generation
TC - More Time - Whojamaflip
Brisk and Vinylgroover - Freedom 2 Dance (Triple J Mix) - Next Generation
Select - Ray of Light - The World of Obsession
Sy and Demo - Dreadland (Remix) - Quosh
Ham, Demo and Justin Time - Here I Am - Just Another Label Premium
Slipmatt and Eruption - Sunshine - White label
Demo - You're Mine (Slipmatt Remix) - Universal
Ravers Choice 6 (Hey Jude)
Force and Styles - Field of Dreams - UK Dance
Sy and Demo - Sensation - Quosh
Force and Styles featuring MC Junior - Pacific Sun - UK Dance



That link again is http://www.deejay-mixes.com/download.php?mode=song_hifi&band_id=4&song_id=203 (Left click to download)

Like what you hear? Download more of my mixes right here! http://www.deejay-mixes.com/Saiyan

All questions, comments, death threats, challenges to battle to the death, free mexican food, and naked pictures of your girlfriends can be sent to:

E-Mail/MSN: shane.saiyan@gmail.com
Website: http://www.djsaiyan.com
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/shanesaiyan
Purerave: dj_saiyan

Also don't forget to check out CHC Radio featuring myself and the other members of the Canadian Hardcore Collective every Thursday from 7-9 PM EST only on http://www.kraftyradio.com

And if that isn't enough, check out our past show archives at http://www.deejay-mixes.com/CHC_Radio

And speaking of the CHC, check out our website! http://hardcore-collective.ca



Not too much else to say here. Enjoy the mix, hope you all have good luck finding something else to do tomorrow night, and bacon is life. Thank you.

No comments: